The Ultimate Dining Experience
- At the new Shandon Hotel & Spa, we promise you food that you will come back for. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the Beats Bar, have afternoon tea by the fire in our lobby, or treat yourself to the culinary delights of the newly opened Marbles Restaurant dinner menu.
- Breakfast: Full Irish & Continental Breakfast available each morning served in the McCarthy Suite
- Lunch Time Gastro Pub Menu from 1pm until 9pm daily
- Afternoon: Try our spectacular Afternoon Tea in the Lobby overlooking the Bay, add Champagne – no need for an occasion
- Dinner: Try our mouth watering Dinner menu served in the Marbles Restaurant
- Bar Food: Full range of dishes and light snacks available in Beats Bar until 9pm daily.
With a vast range of menu choices available we can certainly fill all desires. Should you have any specific dietary requirements please inform a member of staff and we will be more then happy to cater for your every need.
We use the finest local produce & can guarantee all beef dishes are Quality Assured 100% Irish beef.
The Shandon Hotel, Beats Bar has a ceiling to floor windows overlooking Sheephaven Bay along with an open turf fire. It is the perfect place to relax and take in the scenery. Food is served daily from 1pm– 9pm. On Bank Holidays or special events.
Dress Code: Casual
The Lobby @Shandon
With its roaring fire and unrivalled sea view, our lobby is the perfect place to enjoy our unique afternoon tea. Afternoon Tea is served from 1pm until 4.30pm daily, booking is necessary along with 24 hours notice. Afternoon tea also has a 24 hour cancellation policy.
Dress Code: Casual
Allow our Head Chef to take you on a delicious culinary journey with all food sourced locally and served to your with passion & flair. Dinner service is from 5 – 9pm and again, booking is necessary. Marbles Restaurant is in high demand with waiting lists for up to 4 weeks, please always book in advance. The restaurant is subject to availability. Marbles opened new to the public on St Patrick’s Day 2018, it boasts the most spectacular views over the Bay and a gourmet menu that will tantalise your taste buds! In the off season, Marbles will be closed two nights per week, please always book in advance & confirm opening times to avoid disappointment.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Our new lounge bar is the perfect place to relax before or after you have enjoyed one of our fine eateries above.
Dress Code Casual