The Ultimate Dining Experience
- At the new Shandon Hotel & Spa, we promise you food that you will come back for. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the Shandon Hotel Bar, have afternoon tea by the fire in our newly refurbished lobby, or treat yourself to the culinary delights of the Shandon Restaurant’s dinner menu.
- Breakfast: Full Irish & Continental Breakfast available each morning
- Lunch Time Gastro Pub Menu from 1pm until late daily (subject to availability)
- Afternoon: Try our spectacular Afternoon Tea in the Lobby overlooking the Bay, add Champagne – no need for an occasion
- Dinner: Try our mouth watering Dinner menu served in the Shandon Restaurant
- Bar Food: Full range of dishes and light snacks available in the Wild Atlantic View Bar until 8pm daily (subject to availability).
With a vast range of menu choices available we can certainly fill all desires. Should you have any specific dietary requirements please inform a member of staff and we will be more then happy to cater for your every need.
We use the finest local produce & can guarantee all beef dishes are Quality Assured 100% Irish beef.
The Shandon Hotel Bar
The Shandon Hotel Bar has a ceiling to floor windows overlooking Sheephaven Bay along with an open turf fire. It is the perfect place to relax and take in the scenery. Food is served daily from 1pm– 8pm. On Bank Holidays or special events, Bar food is subject to availability.
The Lobby @Shandon
With its roaring fire and unrivalled sea view, our lobby is the perfect place to enjoy our unique afternoon tea. Afternoon Tea is served from 1pm until 4.30pm daily, booking is necessary along with 24 hours notice.
The Shandon Restaurant
Allow our Head Chef to take you on a delicious culinary journey with all food sourced locally and served to your with passion & flair. Dinner service is from 6 – 9pm and again, booking is necessary.